- Heating Installation
- Heating Replacement
- Heating Maintenance
- Heating Repair
- Furnace Installation
- Furnace Replacement
- Furnace Maintenance
- Furnace Repair
- Carrier Furnaces
- Trane Furnaces
- Heat Pumps
- Hot Water Boilers
- Steam Boilers
- Peerless Boilers
- Custom Ductwork
- Zone Control Systems
- Oil to Gas Conversion
- Heating Tips
- Heating FAQs
Ductless Mini Splits
Indoor Air Quality
- Commercial Heating & Air Conditioning Installation
- Commercial Heating & Air Conditioning Replacement
- Commercial Heating & Air Conditioning Maintenance
- Commercial Heating & Air Conditioning Repair
- Carrier Commercial HVAC Systems
- Trane Rooftop Units
- Trane Packaged Air Conditioning Units
- Energy Management
- Building Controls
Cooling – Preventative Maintenance
Are you looking for a Preventative Maintenance Agreement for your homes Cooling system? If so, you have come to the right place! DB Heating & Cooling, Inc. has you covered with our Premier Comfort Cooling Agreement. You can learn more below:
Premier Comfort Cooling Agreement Includes:
- Annual precision cooling tune–up
- Priority service
- 15% discount on parts & labor
- 15% off diagnostic fees
- Two–year warranty on repairs
Free Parts–and–Labor Coverage for the Following:
- Air filters
- Blower bearings
- Blower drive belt
- Blower motor (up to 1/3 hp)
- Blower motor drive pulley
- Blower shaft
- Blower wheel
- Condensate pump
- Condenser fan blade
- Condenser fan motor
- Defrost sensor
- Electric contactor
- Fan center
- Fan relay
- High pressure switch
- Low pressure switch
- Low voltage thermostat (cool only)
- Low voltage transformer
- Rain shield
- Running capacitor
- Starting capacitor
- Time delay control
- Thermostat (manual)
- Thermostat sub base
- Lubricate blower and motor bearings (if equipped).
- Check belt condition and tension (if equipped).
- Install clean air filters (1″ disposable fiberglass filters provided).
- Check cooling coil and clean (as necessary).
- Check system pressures.
- Check temperature drop across coil.
- Check refrigerant charge.
- Check thermostat and controls.
- Check condensate if necessary.
- Check fan speed for summer operation.
- Check safety controls for operation.
- Check superheat and adjust charge.
- Check voltage and amp draw.
- Check for correct rotation of fans.
- Check expansion valve.
- Check contractors and starters.
- Check start/run capacitors.
- Check compressor.
- Clean condensate drain.
The Premier Comfort Agreement includes the following guarantee:
- Expert Heating Tune–Ups – When we tune up your system, we ensure efficiency and performance by checking the complete operation of your system.
- 24–hour Emergency Service – We’re here for you 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Plus, only service plan clients receive after–hours service during peak periods.
- Priority Scheduling – Calls from service plan clients move to the top of our list. In addition, we reserve the first and last appointments of the day for service plan clients.
- No Subcontractors – We use only our own certified technicians, who receive ongoing training and have all the resources they need to solve the most complicated problems.
- Respect for your home or office – We always clean our work area when we finish a job. To protect your home or office, we lay down drop cloths and wear protective footwear.
- 100% Satisfaction – If you are not satisfied with a repair, we will return to fix it – and we won’t leave until you’re satisfied.