- Heating Installation
- Heating Replacement
- Heating Maintenance
- Heating Repair
- Furnace Installation
- Furnace Replacement
- Furnace Maintenance
- Furnace Repair
- Carrier Furnaces
- Trane Furnaces
- Heat Pumps
- Hot Water Boilers
- Steam Boilers
- Peerless Boilers
- Custom Ductwork
- Zone Control Systems
- Oil to Gas Conversion
- Heating Tips
- Heating FAQs
Ductless Mini Splits
Indoor Air Quality
- Commercial Heating & Air Conditioning Installation
- Commercial Heating & Air Conditioning Replacement
- Commercial Heating & Air Conditioning Maintenance
- Commercial Heating & Air Conditioning Repair
- Carrier Commercial HVAC Systems
- Trane Rooftop Units
- Trane Packaged Air Conditioning Units
- Energy Management
- Building Controls
DB Heating & Cooling, Inc. offers annual Preventative Maintenance Agreements, to help you get the most out of your HVAC system and ensure your home and family maintain a year round comfort level. Twice a year DB Heating & Cooling, Inc. will contact you to schedule your Preventative Maintenance, once in the spring to ensure your air conditioning equipment is ready for summer use, and once in the fall to make sure your heating system is safe to operate and preform at maximum level. For the full application - Click Here
When you sign up with us you and your family will benefit from:
- Lower Energy Bills
- Extended Equipment Life
- Improved Capacity
- Discount on Repairs
- Priority Customer Status
- Inflation Protection
- Agreement is Transferable
- No Overtime Charges
- We call you to Schedule your Annual Maintenance
The Elite Comfort and Premier Comfort Agreement include the following guarantee:
- Expert Heating Tune–Ups – When we tune up your system, we ensure efficiency and performance by checking the complete operation of your system.
- 24–hour Emergency Service – We’re here for you 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Plus, only service plan clients receive after–hours service during peak periods.
- Priority Scheduling – Calls from service plan clients move to the top of our list. In addition, we reserve the first and last appointments of the day for service plan clients.
- No Subcontractors – We use only our own certified technicians, who receive ongoing training and have all the resources they need to solve the most complicated problems.
- Respect for your home or office – We always clean our work area when we finish a job. To protect your home or office, we lay down drop cloths and wear protective footwear.
- 100% Satisfaction – If you are not satisfied with a repair, we will return to fix it – and we won’t leave until you’re satisfied.