- Heating Installation
- Heating Replacement
- Heating Maintenance
- Heating Repair
- Furnace Installation
- Furnace Replacement
- Furnace Maintenance
- Furnace Repair
- Carrier Furnaces
- Trane Furnaces
- Heat Pumps
- Hot Water Boilers
- Steam Boilers
- Peerless Boilers
- Custom Ductwork
- Zone Control Systems
- Oil to Gas Conversion
- Heating Tips
- Heating FAQs
Ductless Mini Splits
Indoor Air Quality
- Commercial Heating & Air Conditioning Installation
- Commercial Heating & Air Conditioning Replacement
- Commercial Heating & Air Conditioning Maintenance
- Commercial Heating & Air Conditioning Repair
- Carrier Commercial HVAC Systems
- Trane Rooftop Units
- Trane Packaged Air Conditioning Units
- Energy Management
- Building Controls
Ductless Split Air Conditioning & Heating in Bergen County, NJ
For homes with ductwork running throughout, choosing an air conditioning and heating system for new installation or replacement often comes down to the homeowner’s budget and efficiency needs, and whether a certain brand or model is preferable. When you don’t have any ductwork in the home or in a single room, however, your options may seem limited. When you choose a ductless mini split system for ductless heating and cooling, you’ll get the power and efficiency of a traditional heat pump (AC and heater in one) without the hassle.
The experts at DB Heating & Cooling, Inc. can answer any questions about ductless split systems that you may have, and we are available for repairs, maintenance, and installation. If you decide that you want the efficiency and convenience of a ductless mini split in your home, call one of our professionals. We can make sure that you get the right system for your home, and we only carry models from the top brands in the industry. Get in touch with our team for new installation, replacement, repairs, or maintenance in Bergen County, NJ and Rockland County, NY.
DB Heating & Cooling, Inc. offers ductless split air conditioning & heating services in Bergen County, NJ and the surrounding areas.
The Benefits of Ductless Heating and Cooling
With a ductless mini split, you get powerful heating and cooling in one system. Although you may need an additional heating system as a backup, you can still save money and lessen your environmental impact with this highly efficient system for most of the year. Here are a few additional benefits you get when you choose a member of our team for ductless heating and cooling system installation.
- No Duct Losses – Although ducted air conditioning and heating is the standard, duct leaks are all too common in homes that rely on ductwork to deliver air into the rooms. Some amount of duct loss is typical in homes in the U.S., and this loss of heating or cooling can reduce the efficiency of a system dramatically. With the direct heating and cooling of a ductless split system, you’ll never have to worry about this.
- Less Hassle – Installing ductwork is a big commitment that takes up a lot of time and space, but installing a ductless mini split is much less of a hassle. The outdoor and indoor unit(s) are joined by a conduit, so technicians will only have to drill a small hole in the wall to feed this through.
- High Efficiency – Most modern ductless mini splits are rated above the average for efficiency during both the heating and cooling seasons.
- Zone Control – Allow family members to decide on the temperature in any room regardless of the temperature of the entire house with a ductless mini split. Indoor air handlers placed in various rooms or zones allow for complete control of that area individually with separate thermostats for each unit.
Since 1958, LG has been helping customers improve their homes with electronics and refrigeration products. The LG ductless line of products includes both single zone and multi zone, and you can upgrade your LG ductless system with a wide variety of accessories, including specialized controllers. For more information on LG ductless cooling and heating, talk to your DB Heating & Cooling, Inc. expert today!
Fujitsu has been manufacturing air conditioning products for over 35 years, and they have a wide range of blower types, from their basic wall–mounted blower to their innovative Slim Duct blower. Their ductless cooling systems come in three zone types: single, multi (2 to 4 blowers) and flex zone (2 to 8 blowers). Your DB Heating & Cooling, Inc. expert can help you determine which type of Fujitsu system will be best for your home in Bergen County, NJ and Rockland County, NY.
Daikin mini split ductless systems come in a wide range of high SEER ratings starting at 15 SEER and going as high as 24.5 SEER. Their multi zones range from 2 to 8 blowers, and you can have heating or cooling only with their Skyair product line. Call DB Heating & Cooling, Inc. and see if a Daikin system is the right one for your home!
Call DB Heating & Cooling, Inc. for Ductless Split System Service and Installation
Ductless mini splits are known to be durable and long–lasting, but you will still require the services of an expert at some point during its lifespan. You can count on us for installation, replacement, maintenance, and repair. Our heating and cooling experts are trained on different brands and sizes of systems and have the right tools for any service, so you can ensure you get exactly what you need when you call DB Heating & Cooling, Inc. for ductless service in Bergen County, NJ and Rockland County, NY.