We wish you a very happy Valentine’s Day! Valentine’s Day is the perfect time to show your appreciation to everyone who makes a difference in your life. Even a small gift, like a batch of cookies or a homemade card, can really make someone feel special. Your friends, your family, and your significant other will all have a fantastic Valentine’s Day if you take a moment to let them know how important they are to you.
Calling us for an HVAC upgrade might seem like a usual gift, but it can actually be something that benefits your whole family. An improved indoor air quality system can make air cleaner and healthier, and a new heating system can make your home more comfortable and save you money by lowering your utility bills. Those are improvements that every member of your family can enjoy.
If you have any questions about upgrades for your heating and air conditioning system, give DB Heating & Cooling, Inc. a call today! And to help you celebrate this sweet holiday, here is a recipe for Chocolate Cakes with Liquid Centers:
“Warm, soft and gooey chocolate cakes. Perfect for that ubiquitous chocolate fix. A good-quality bittersweet chocolate is necessary for the success of these cakes.”
1/2 cup butter
4 (1 ounce) squares bittersweet
2 egg yolks
1/4 cup white sugar
2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Butter and flour four 4 ounce ramekins or custard cups.
- In the top half of a double boiler set over simmering water, heat the butter and the chocolate until chocolate is almost completely melted.
- Beat the eggs, egg yolks and sugar together until light colored and thick.
- Beat together the melted chocolate and butter. While beating, slowly pour the chocolate mixture into the egg mixture, then quickly beat in the flour and mix until just combined.
- Divide the batter between the four molds and bake at 450 degrees F (230 degrees C) for 6 to 7 minutes. The centers of the cakes will still be quite soft. Invert cakes on serving plates and let sit for about 15 seconds, then unmold. Serve immediately with fresh whipped cream, if desired.
For more details, visit allrecipes.com.